The Phoenix Innovation Foundation is a Phoenix, Arizona-based Nonprofit whose mission is to educate and promote the development of the local Phoenix-metro community through community-based art, science, and technology events.
We sponsor any or all free, public, and community-run events—whose mission parallels our own—through the donation of logistical and legal support, as well as the administration of charitable funds.
- Event Sponsorship – PIF aims to sponsor community-based art, science, and technology events whose mission is to educate and promote the local Phoenix-metro community.
- Seminar Sponsorship – PIF aims to sponsor seminars and other educational events where local art, science, technology, and governmental leaders can exchange ideas and implement strategies to educate and promote the local Phoenix-metro community.
- Facility/Venue Sponsorship – PIF aims to sponsor venues as well as provide community and coworking facilities for others to engage in the education and promotion of the local Phoenix-metro community.
- Event Promotion – PIF aims to educate and inform the public about any or all events that we sponsor.
- Connecting, Sharing, Networking – PIF aims to provide a medium where local groups and individuals can exchange ideas and collaborate on items and events that educate and promote the local Phoenix-metro community.
- Local Economic, Social, and Environmental Benefits – PIF aims to sponsor events which foster local economic, social, and environmental development.
You can read our 2010 Business Plan, and we welcome your feedback or questions.